Facebook Inviter and Content Locker v2.0.3 for WP
Facebook Inviter is a new edition of our past Inviter plug-in and has been fully rewritten, presenting a new after sales interface, and using the newest Facebook or myspace improvements to encourage buddies and publish a concept on a friend walls.
Facebook Content Locker allows you to incorporate a Facebook or myspace Friends Inviter on any writing or page. Your guests will have the ability to determine the concept published on their buddies walls, but you can determine as an administration the picture and link that will be instantly connected to each concept published on your guests buddies walls.
Facebook Inviter and Content Locker also have a way to compensate your guests for welcoming their buddies, by opening a special material (that you can determine from the standard WP editor), and you can also determine how many buddies a guest need to encourage before being able to view your invisible material (that can be a discount rule, a secret rule, a video, an picture, or any material you wish).
- The latest and more innovative Buddies Inviter for WordPress (March 2013)
- Incorporate to any web page or publish using one shortcode
- Invites are published on person's friends wall
- Change the hyperlinks and pictures connected to the published messages
- Can be used as a material locker (new)
- Determine the variety of invitations that a customer need to deliver before opening your content
- Built-in Facebook or myspace link feature
- Let customers encourage friends only once per inviter instance
- You can use an endless variety of inviters on different webpages, with their own configurations and/or closed material (new)
- Capability set the encourages to be sent openly (posted on friends wall) or independently (sent as a message) (new)
- Get began in moments and increase your website visitors !
20 July 2013
- Capability to choose to deliver the encourages openly (posted on friends wall) or independently (sent as a message)
- Fix the problem resulting in the inviter to to fill and asking the customer to refill the page
- Other rule improvements