Automatically shortens the blog post URL via ref.li
This plugin adds ability to instantly create short URL/link for post, pages, categories, archieves, users, tags, custom taxonomies or custom post types and stores it in the database, to make it easier for users to recall and share it with friends and readers, it can also be used to hide your referrer links.
To Show the Short link of current page or post use the following shortcode on post or widget:
To quickly shorten any External URL within post use the following short code:
Example: taking google.com as example
== Installation ==
1. Upload the `refli-short-urls` folder to `/wp-content/plugins/`.
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
3. In the blog post edit window using Button "Get shortlink" to get short link of this post.
== Changelog ==
= 0.5 =
* Added Shortcode functionality, instantly shorten external links using shortcode.
= 0.2 =
* Fix bug in call to undefined function.
= 0.1 =
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= How do I use the refli_show_url() function? =
This function can be used in your theme files. For example, we echo refli_show_url() in post.php and this will show "http://ref.li/yoururl".
== Upgrade Notice ==
= None. =